Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Greetings

Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend and not eating too many chocolate eggs.
Paul's school had a Easter Hat parade on Thursday, this is the hat that he and I made for him. He was so excited, it came home still in one piece but had some chocolate eggs in the nest part of the top.
Easter Hat for School parade.

Tori just out of slide
Tori loves slides and the bigger the better. On Good Friday we took the kids out to Yarra Valley Play ground, they have some awesome play equipment there for the children, roundabouts that you don't see in most play areas.
Paul was off climbing the web, so I didn't get many photos of him. I did get this one of him up on the web, he is as pleased as punch with himself, can you tell LOL. He needs a haircut too. :-)
Aren't I just too cool....

I have been doing some art work for some swaps, just need to scan and then I will post some pics here.

No comments: