Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

ATCs received

I have received my swaps in the Mona and Friends swap hosted by Marion  which she hosts each year and sends an invite to join in.

Mine came from Left Fiona Randall, Centre Wendy Erman and right from Sabine Busch

They are all great. Thanks again Marion for a wonderful swap each year.



I also swapped privately with my friend Barb and this is hers for me. Isn't  she great....



DAMAGED BY SEA WATER
I also received this week this fabulous  ATC from Kelsey as the loser in one of Paperarts WTA swaps. I love it Kelsey and am always thrilled to have a piece of her work in my ATC collection.
It was one from Kelsey's  Watercolour Stamping with crayons ( Lyra or Caran d'Ache ) but she says that Distress inks work too.  Fab as usual Kelsey.

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

Your received really beautiful ATCs. Love especially Kelsey's card.

Thanks for your kind visit and your lovely comment!

Have a lovely day!
Gaby xo