Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008



Well I havent done so well yet in posting on this have I LOL.

My thanks to Bevlea for designing my Blog header. Shes good isn't she.

I will now upload a couple of things I have done in the last couple of weeks.
Ive been doing some house pages for a group I am in. The first one is Glass house for Nikki, the Architectural house for Lucy, next is Vintage house for Gail and along side is French house for Sarah. I cant wait fo my turn. My title is "My Mothers House" I have another one ( Greta's) in my camera to upload and another in progress on my desk. They are great to make..

Anyway. I am going to do my challenges, starting today, so will upload it ASAP, first I have to go into the challenge site and see what I am supposed to be doing.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very nice Glenda....